Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018 Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge

                                                    CDChallengebadge2016.jpg (519×762)

I have joined the 2018 Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge.  My goal is to read 5 to 15 mystery, thriller, or crime novels this year to reach the "Amateur Sleuth" level.  This was one of my favorite challenges last year because I love these genres and I found new authors, books, and series that I really enjoyed.  I love that there are monthly link-ups so that I can see what others are reading and what they think about the books they read.  Stormi, from Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! and Barb from Booker T's Farm are the hosts.  They have set up a Facebook group so that challenge participants can have discussions and they even have a game planned for this year.  If you are interested in finding out more about this challenge or would like to join, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment