Friday, June 2, 2017

Anne Read Along

In December 2016 I read Anne of Green Gables (audio book) and enjoyed it.  This looks like a fun read along.  Although I doubt I will be able to read all of the 8 books in the series, I am hoping to read at least one more this year!

Anne of Green Gables was the May book and Anne of Avonlea is for June.  There are some links to some really interesting posts and reviews already up at the read along site.  Check out how this read along works, what bloggers have to say about Anne, and join in discussions about everything Anne here.
   

2 comments:

  1. I just peeked in to look at your audiobooks challenge and then on a whim looked at your posts. Think it was the cup of tea thing! Earlier this year I listened to Anne of Green Gables and loved it all over again. Must look this challenge up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Sounds like it will be alot of fun! Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete