Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Library Challenge


                                                   I-Love-Libraries-RC-BBN.jpg (298×400)



     I am joining the 2016 "I Love Libraries Reading Challenge" at the "early reader" level.  I will read or listen to at least 9 books by the end of the year that I have checked out of a library.  For more information on this challenge, or to join in, please click here.
     I have always loved libraries.  Just walking in and seeing all those books gives me a wonderful feeling.  Even better, I am then able to browse through them all and then actually borrow some.  Along with the books, at my library, I can borrow music cd's, dvd's, audio books, magazines, digital material, and now even a telescope.  There are free programs offered at the library all the time, not only for me, but for my whole family.  The library has discounts and free passes to museums and other educational places.  Librarians are always willing to help me find information I need.  I am there at least once a week.  Libraries are a fantastic resource that everyone can use.  Please, support your local libraries so all of this can continue to be available to us all.
     I will list the books I have checked out of the library and read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment